Friday 28 November 2014

4:51

Hey people!

Update! I'm getting better! I really am. Anyway so today my Grandad and I walked up basically a mountain and it was long walk and it took 3 hours. And now my ankle is killing me, because I had an opp on it last year and it still hurts a lot. Like a lot a lot.

And after a week away from home and school, I am back at home and going back to school Monday. There is only a week left so it should be fine. I'm just a little nervous. On Tuesday it's like an activity day, and I think I have to do one of the ones at school now, and I was supposed to do surfing. So I am going to be all alone at school which sucks heaps. Then on Friday we are doing a big walk and going to the beach. I have to chat to the counsellor to see if I can go or not. I hope like hell I can. Then on Monday I have to do my music performance and sing and play guitar in front of my class :O I am going to do 'The best day' by Taylor Swift.

I also can't wait to see Sky and Martha! They came and visited me, but it wasn't the same. I am going to give them both a huge hug on Monday, they have been amazing too me.

I am going to go now. I am at my grandparents house atm. I really want to watch youtube but I have no headphones so that sucks.

Photo Montage:

My laptop wallpaper <3

 

 

 








 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

 
Made a super long photo montage today, cause you guys have put up with my one photo ones for ages, and its time I made a real long one for you amazing people. :)
 
Much Love.
 
PS: Can I get too 300 views on  my blog? I'm at 268 x

No comments:

Post a Comment