Sunday 23 November 2014

8:56

I'm blogging this from somewhere with limited internet so I don't know if I'll be able to post this right away but yeah. A lot has happened since I last blogged. I have been staying somewhere until I get better. It's okay here. Besides the limited internet, that sucks. But yesterday they took me to a waterfall and the day before, the new hunger games movie. Still I don't feel good at all.

I talked to Martha on the phone last night. She told me she just wanted me to get better, and as soon as she hung up I burst into tears. It was the weirdest conversation I'd ever had with her. Because it was as if we were trying to make light of a difficult situation but neither of us could really find it in us.

But people are being really supportive. My Mum is asking my work if I can have some time off today. My teachers say not to stress about school. My English teacher has been amazing and put my mind at rest when it comes to these responses I have to finish.

I better go now. Like I say, internets limited. The wifi I'm using is actually connected to my phone. So it's costing me quite a bit.

Photo Montage:

 

Made by me :)

 

I wish they did.
 
Much Love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment