Friday 10 October 2014

12:20

200 page views! Whoop, whoop!

Hey guys, sorry that it has been so long. I have been busy enjoying my holidays really, and now as they come to an end reality of school is starting to kick in (and the neglected homework I my bag)...

The last few days have been pretty good. Martha came to stay, the night and it was so much fun. We walked in to town and bought heaps of books, then went to get lunch. I will post a pic in the montage.

Then for the last to days I had my cousin Lucia over and she and I went into town which was fun. We took so many photos! I also bought a t shirt and a book. She just went home a couple of minutes ago.

And this afternoon my childhood best friend is coming over, Sam. We might go and see a movie maybe? I am not sure, I don't know what we would see because I have seen most of the movies that are on and the one I haven't seen I want to read the book first (the Maze Runner).

I have to be honest, I am nervous about going back to school. The last pat of the years I always the most stressful, and adds to my anxiety because of exams and things. (I put a lot of pressure on myself to do well, maybe to much). Anyway, I also have to get my uniform out of my cupboard. Ugh.

I'm patiently awaiting the next PLL episode, which is a fan appreciation and I am so excited for that. Also I just finished the last instalment of the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riorden, and it was amazing. I won't post spoiler though, as I suspect some of you guys may want to/ be reading it. And if you are/have let me know in the comments! I'd love to discuss it with someone as none of my friends have read it yet. (Get your act together Sam and Martha!!!)

Some of the pictures in this Photo Montage will be my own. I don't mind you sharing them, because this is the world wide web, and posting a picture and expecting it not to be shared is ridiculous. But please credit me/my blog. :)

Photo Montage:

 
 
Ok two things. 1. Rick Riorden didn't let them do that. He had nothing to do with the making of the movie. 2. Percy hitting on Annabeth wasn't that bad was it?
 
 
 
Yeah, Rick Riorden, J.K.Rowling, VERONICA ROTH, Suzanne Collins, Micheal Grant and more..
 
 
I'm like 80% sure that I have post this before, but hopefully you non Nerdfighters out there forgive me because I love this so much. Btw is there any Nerdfighters that read my blog?

 

(My own photo)


(My own photo)
 


(My own photo) Mine and Martha's loot. We only spent $80 dollars (ish) between the two of us so I reckon this is pretty good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment