Thursday 2 October 2014

9:15

I feel like this post isn't going to be very interesting to read as my day hasn't been very interesting either. But I shall try my best.

My Nana came over to look after my little sister again until lunchtime, and I was just reading and talking to her about this story she has been writing for everrr and wants to get published. And she might be because an editor is looking at it atm. I also finished Harry Potter 1, and I can still quote the first page of by heart which scares Martha a little bit, and also annoys her.

At lunch Dad got home, and he bought food from the bakery which was good. Then we watched Noah, which had Emma Watson in it! She was amazing, and it proves she can act in any kind of film, brilliantly, not just Harry Potter. After Noah we went to drop my Dad's old car to its new owner, and tbh I think Dad was a little cut up about it. Haha.

I also have to new books from work to read which I am excited about, the first one is called 'Shiver' and I think it is about wolves... Anyway we talked about it at work and it is supposed to be really good. Then I also have 'Enders Game' which my friend says is amazing. I have seen the movie, which I really liked so hopefully the books are as good too. Then after those two books I will re read Harry Potter. Just in case you were wondering...

Oh and one more thing, I am going to get a postcard from (*Forgets name of country, but it is this little island by Fiji that speak French*) because one of my friends went there on an exchange.
Lucky.

Photo Montage:


 
 

 

Ender. This is from the movie for the book I am going to read called 'Enders Game'
 

Miranda and Caleb. Ravenswood is killing me tbh, like it is great and everything but why do they make bad things happen to good characters :O
 

 

 

<3


 
Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment