Tuesday 30 September 2014

11:33

Hello lovely people. Sadly I haven't been able to blog lately as I am re-reading Harry Potter and it is consuming a large amount of my time, (I'm not complaining, who's complaining? It's Harry Potter for flip sake). Anyway Martha couldn't come yesterday which was sad, because my sister got a tummy bug and Mum didn't want Martha to catch it. So I biked into town, and bought a top and some new paintbrushes, and did some painting for the afternoon. I always end up with like one good painting and the rest are rubbish, because any little mistakes drives me crazy and I throw it away, (OCD much?)

Anyway today both my parents are working and my Nana came over to look after my sister. I have work at 2, so I am just chilling until then.

Guys I need more books like Harry Potter... It is like every time I read it I want to step into that world. And also I want to write a novel. I am writing my novel 'Dear Finder' at the moment, but I was also writing another one (not online) that I have planned out. That world has been in my mind forever, too. It's just a matter of getting it down on paper.

I think I am going to re-read the whole Harry Potter series, not just the first book because I just love it. Then I will get on to reading some of the books on my goodreads to-read list.

Photo Montage:
 
 
 
Asdfghjk
 
 
Their friendship is truly one of the best literacy friendships ever.
 
 
 
 
This guy is coming to my country and I can't go :(
 
 
 
 
 
My photo from painting yesterday.
 
And again...
 
Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment