Saturday 16 August 2014

6:05

It has been a long day. I had work from 12-4 and it's Sunday and I work in a Library so I have no idea why Sunday is our busiest day, but it is. And I really wanted to stay home and watch PLL but it was actually nice once I got there, and I got paid so yayayay!

Today I was thinking about who 'A' could be (in PLL) and I think it is more then one person, maybe Mona? I don't know but she just seems always there... Sky won't tell me and she has forbidden me to search spoilers but the temptation is just ASDFGHJK. I am going to tell Martha about it at school tomorrow and so we can all fangirl about it at lunchtime and stuff.

Also Martha and Sky and also my friend who goes to another school, who on this blog will be Sam, were meant to come see me at work, but they all forgot or were busy :( So I am going to call them and tell them off.

I am really happy because I have been very productive and finished me resubmission essay for English, I got Merit the first time I  handed it in (which, if you don't live in New Zealand is the second to top grade) but I want to try for an Excellence. I emailed it too My teacher Mrs P, (I won't use the full name) and hopefully I get an Excellence. *Fingers crossed*.

One more thing, before I go and get something to eat and turn on PLL, is I was thinking about procrastination today. Which is basically procrastinating as well but anyway... Isn't procrastination just becoming like a form of laziness? Like people say "I was procrastinating so much about that." and what they mean is "I thought about that, and did other things for so long because I really couldn't be bothered actually doing it." You know?

The problem is that now I have established that I will never be able to say I procrastinated about something on this blog again.

Montage of photos:

 
Me not knowing who 'A' is atm.
 

I  freaking love them so much asdfghjk!!!!!
 
 
 
Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment