Monday 18 August 2014

8:36

Martha and I tried to do this thing at school today, which we would write as many poems as we could in our journal in that day. We wrote four together and I am actually pretty happy with them. We were going to show Ms P but then a girl made one of those 'omg why?' comments and we changed our minds. I might just post one on here tomorrow, but right now I am to tired to walk into the lounge and get the journal from my bag.

Anyway school aside, I was writing an essay today for English and it was on this star won't go out, which is a book by a girl called Esther Earl who died of cancer. She was friends with John Green, and I mentioned how I found this interesting because of the age difference. And also because mostly, studies show we make friends because they are like us and I said that if we do this we aren't going to have many friends, because not everyone looks like you. And you won't know if you like someone if you don't start talking to them, you know? Anyway it is just something to think about.

I am going to return to PLL on my computer now, because it is minimised and I really want to watch more before I have to go to sleep.

Photo Montage:

 
 



 
 

EZRIA <3 <3




 

My reaction when I hear people talking about Pll, Sherlock, DW or Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment