Friday 15 August 2014

6:41

Hello Stranger

Welcome to my blog! *Fireworks and cheering* So this is technically my second blog, since I had one that I closed because it wasn't going well, so I am going to be new to all of you.

I am going to tell you guys some things about me since my friend Sky (as she will be called on this blog) has left and I am kind of bored.

-I go to High School
-I am 14
-Ivy is not my real name
-I love English
-I love Pretty Little Liars
-And Sherlock
-And Doctor Who
-And Harry Potter
-And all the fandoms!
-I sing, sometimes, in front of people
-I wear glasses
-I work in a library
-I have never had a boyfriend
-I like to live on the internet
-I am writing a novel which you can check out HERE:  http://figment.com/books/808512-Dear-Finder and I will seriously love you forever.
-I write songs and stories and poems.
-And a blog!
-I have 6 amazing friends who don't all go to my school, and will all be referred to on her by different names.
-I like photography
-I like being creative
-I have a Tumblr but it isn't that interesting because I just reblog.
-I am going to get free flights because my friend Sky is going to be a flight attendant.
-I get anxious
-I have a 2 year old sister
-I read way to much
-I think way to much
-My Ipod battery is always low
-I like to draw
-I have a journal with my best friend Martha, which we write letters back and forth to each other.
-Youtube=life. And I want to make a vlog but I am to scared.
-I am going to do NaNoWriMo this year.
-I order everything
-I don't swear
- A girl in my class is trying to change that and failing
-I like acting
-Lots of things in this world make me feel physically sick. Like the fact that we have game shows and stuff and yet there are people that are very poor and in war torn areas- and I am not going to go into a rant right now
-I am a Christian
-School is both good and bad

-I don't think I am very interesting at all.

Montage of photos:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Much Love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment