Friday 5 September 2014

10:51

Heya. I am sitting here with Martha because she is sleeping over, we have just been at youth group playing netball and soccer and it was pretty intense. We also met this girl who was really nice called Ann (not her real name, although you probably know that by now).

Now like every single muscle in my entire body is aching from Judo/netball/soccer. It literally feels like after you get an injection and a couple of days later everything just aches like a lot.

Anyway Sky was back at school today and she sat with us at interval, but I couldn't stick around for long because I had to go to my English teacher, Ms P and print my debating stuff for a quick meeting at lunch. I think my speech is pretty bad, so hopefully at some point over this THREE DAY WEEKENED *WHOOP WHOOP* I will be able to do it. Although I do have work tomorrow and Sunday so idk.

Anyway I should go to sleep, even though I probably won't for another like 3 hours or whatever, because I have to find photos for the photo montage and then watch youtube and stuff with Martha, and then when she decides to read fanfics, watch more of PLL. And then lie awake for a long time, because ya know...

Photo Montage: (Selected by Ivy AND Martha)

Hold on, wait before the photo montage I am going to let Martha choose a font, so that she can say Hi to you guys.. And then when/if/ she gets a blog she can't write in that font, and call herself Martha and you guys will be like 'OH THAT'S IVY'S BEST FRIEND!!!!' see what I am doing? Also one last thing before the super amazing photo montage tonight, I just wanted to say that I find it so weird that the 80 people or whatever it is now that have viewed my blog, know me as Ivy and Martha as Martha and Sky as Sky and etc, and these are not our real names. Idk, it is like a whole other identity. *Plays dramatic tune* DANAHNAHNAHHHHHH.

Martha's Font: This is now Martha's font. She now owns it--- From the next full stop everything written in this font will be written by THE MARTHA (ok yeah, I'm tired can ya tell?).

Say something to my readers Martha:
Hello strangers I don't know! Lol this is weird!
Yeah Martha's new to this whole blogging thing. Anyway excuse us, and enjoy tonights-


Photo Montage:



Martha says this is not her idea of fun. I say it isn't anyones idea of fun. Unless you're a fish. Then good on you.
 

What would yours be? I think mine might just be a cat, I don't know what kind though... Martha may be like a rat... I just got told off. Damn, I thought she wouldn't notice, turns out when you are writing a blog with your best friend next to you, they like to read over your shoulder. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



Awww Spencer.

I want to do this somewhere that has sad vibes, the hospital?



 
Much Love.
 
PS: This photo here describes my face when I saw '80 views on my blog'
 
 
Xxxxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment