Saturday 13 September 2014

9:01

Hello! :)

So today me and Martha went to see 'If I Stay' and it was amazing but really sad. Martha started crying when her little brother died, and I was ok, until when her Gramps talked to her when she was unconscious in the hospital. Then I was gone. But there were these older ladies sobbing behind us a lot louder, and it was so funny, haha. I got popcorn and ice cream and Sam got nothing because she doesn't like movie food because she is crazy like that :P

Then we walked into town and there were so many people, because at the start of spring my town has what is called a blossom parade, which is basically just when everyone comes and watches bands and people decorate floats in flowers and kids give out lollies, and they close the roads and stuff. It is pretty cute. So we went to a bookshop, and I looked for the PLL books. They didn't have them :(. Then Martha and I walked further down to another bookshop and then the clothes shop, but both of us were like meh and so we left. Then we walked (For ages) to this department store. On the way we talked about loads of things like my bed head beneath the beanie I wear all of the time, and Martha kept taking it of my head. Then we had an argument about whether 'Star wars rebels' (the new show coming out in October) is a children's show or not, which I think it is. (We have this argument a lot). Once we got to the store we went to look at books/DVDs and I got the PLL DVD for 25% off. And then I had a fangirl moment because asdfghjk I now have PLL on DVD, so when my parents turn of the internet I can still watch it.

On our way to get lunch I asked Martha what she will do when I get a boyfriend and she goes "Go and knock on his door and tell him that if he hurts my friend I will punch him then drag him by the corner of his ear." and I'm like ok then... Then we got lunch and I got Subway (Yum!) and she got a pie. :)

For the afternoon we went to a singing performance at school which our singing teacher asked us to go to. After that I went home and wrote a song on the guitar, and then put on my PLL DVD and watched the special features. Now I am watching PLL season 5. And it is real sad.

Also one more thing to tell you guys, I think I am going t start writing/ attempting to make shot films. I already have a heck of a lot of stories and turning them into screenplays sounds fun, plus I love editing clips so this might be fun. The only problem is I have like no guy friends atm and I need a guy character. Martha will probably be the girl, although you won't see her face in most of it I'm thinking. Anyway I have to write it first. It is just a idea.

Wow, this was a long post tonight. Sorry the photo montage is probably going to be short though, I'm tired. And since I have been out almost all day I haven't had time to scower tumblr/ we heart it for images.

Photo Montage:

 
 

 

 
 
 

 

 
Much Love.
 
PS: I feel like a bad person because you guys take actual proper time out of you day to read my blog and I have only said thankyou like once.
 
So Thankyou x 100! You have no idea how much it makes me smile that I can write down stuff and have people want to read it. :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment