Monday 22 September 2014

7:30

Long time no blogging, huh guys? Well I'm back with more exciting news from my life then ever! No, lol I'm just kidding I am also very tired. Which is why there will be a heap of mistakes in this blog post and weirdo statements like that...

Anyway I had Judo today and I finally got my uniform. I am getting the flu, so I am not feeling good now, but it was fun.

Ok so me and my friend Mackenzie biked to school, and it was fine and then we biked home and the weather was horrible and yuck. And it was raining and hailing and windy and my face was all red. Agh it was horrid.

I am also sort of worried because I forgot to fill in my hours for work as I was up late doing English homework (AND THEN MY TEACHER, MS P, WAS AWAY!) So I stayed up for no reason...

This post is going to be a short one tonight, because I want to watch movies. I did join the world in watching TFIOS yesterday which was awesome, FANGIRLS/BOYS unite. (Haha just so you know how tired I am, I just wrote untie, lol.)

One more thing though. I think Martha and Mackenzie might be coming over on the weekend. Yay!

Photo Montage:

 

 

These two <3

1/2 a movie later, she makes out with him...
 
 

 
 




 

 
Much Love x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment