Monday 15 September 2014

7:47

I'm getting kind of slack on my blog posts. (Sorry!)

Anyway I have been at Judo, and I am kind of tired now because it is lots of wrestling and running etc. Then I got home and Dad said I have to make tea or no wifi. So I am making omlets. Actually puffy omlets according to the recipe. Anyway I was just texting Skirk, and she was doing English homework and I am doing Maths. We basically did a switch! Usually it's her doing the maths and me the English.

For an update on my story 'Dear Finder' as a short film, I have done some planning, but there is still the dilemma of having no guy (who is cute) to play camera boy. But it is a work in progress, and hopefully won't be forever.

Ok so I finished all the episodes of PLL that there is our and :( I seriously just wanted to thwack my head against  the keyboard fricken hard because *****SPOILER DONT READ ON IF YOU HAVENT SEEN SEASON 5 EPISODE 12**** Spencer gets arrested and toby is in a car accident so he is in a freaking wheelchair, and can't run after her like he usually would and all the PLL are crying. The next episode doesn't come out till like October or something and I think that is the Halloween episode, which I AM SO EXCITED FOR! Anyway there is a spin off called Ravenswood, but Sky hates it and a girl in my class who on here can be Red, loves it. So I am torn between the two. I think I may as well to eat up time before the next PLL episode, because there are only 10 episodes anyway, and then they pulled the plug on it. And also at work today I got out the second season  DVD to a series that I started ages ago, and they never had season two so I just stopped watching it. It is called 'Chuck' and if you guys haven't watched it check it out because ahhh.

Also watch out for a link to my youtube in tomorrows video, because I made a Spoby tribute video. Hopefully I remember but if I don't and you do remind me in the comments.

I better go now. But first before I do, go and steal twenty minutes of your life to watch 'Troian Bellisario's Commencement Speech' on Youtube. If you guys don't know who she is, she plays Spencer on Pretty Little Liars and is my role model, because I relate to her on so many levels. But that's beside the point because if you know her or not, this speech is beautiful and I promise you that if anyone (like myself) is interested in a performing arts career then it will totally inspire you. Go watch it. Enough said.

Photo Montage:

This is Chuck. Go watch it. NOW.

Naww Spencer <3
 

 

Couples I ship (that I can think of right now): Spoby, Ezria, Romione, Harmione and so many more!!!! But I have got to go right now. Sorry!!



 
Much Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment