Wednesday 10 September 2014

8:13

I haven't blogged in ages, and my views are dropping so I thought I should probably write one! I am sorry about that by the way, I am tired and busy.

I am up to season 4 of pretty little liars and I am on the second to last episode. Sky is up to date, and currently having withdraw symptoms. Haha. So anyway I am currently obsessed with both Spoby and Treegan. ASDDFGHJK. I love them so much together. I want Treegan to be real, but the problem is Troian is already engaged. Also atm SPOILER ALERT: the PLL's think that Mrs Dilaurentis is A. I don't know if she is, I mean I doubt it. They have been wrong a lot of times.

I am so busy atm. I have been biking to school every day since Monday. And I have had Judo on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then bookclub on Tuesdays. On top of homework and school. And I had my music performance today, and I had to sing. I felt like it was so bad. People were saying it was really good, and telling me to smile, but they always do, don't they? The problem is when I get nervous, I get anxious, and when I get anxious I start tapping and my voice gets all wobbly and it isn't great to sing when your voice is wobbling like a flippin crying baby with a cold. Especially on the high notes, which 'The Climb' has a lot of.

Also on Saturday, me Martha and Trek might be going to see 'If I stay' at the movies, which will be cool I think.

I think I am going to return to PLL now.
Photo Montage:

 
 





 

I miss doing composing. I used to do it a lot but I am so busy now. :/
 

Everyone needs to see this.
 

 

 

<3 Their friendship
 

 

For all you Wrencer shippers. Can't say I ship them. But if Spoby didn't exists I probably would. You guys know how I feel about Spoby. SPOBY RISES ABOVE ALL OTHER OTP. SPOBY IS MY OTP!!
 

 

 

 




 I want to date Toby. If my boyfriend in the future isn't like that Toby or Keegan, you guys should probably question why I am dating him, cause you know...
 

 
Much Love.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment