Thursday 11 September 2014

4:31

I am kind of confused. One of my friends (who I shall not name, even by her blog name) isn't sitting with us at the moment. And when she first came into our group she said that heaps of people had been mean to her and now she is sitting with some of those people and I don't know why. And maybe I am over analysing things a bit but idk.
 
Also I came home from school early because I went into the counsellor's office and fell asleep because I didn't feel well. Then I slept for like 2 hours, and went home because the bell kept waking me up, Dad had to come get me and I felt kinda bad cause it is his birthday.
 
Me and Martha aren't going to the movies with Trek anymore. We might still go, but I am going to see how I feel in the morning. I really want to go, the movie is 'If I stay.' And at 3 tomorrow I have to go to a singing performance thing.
 
Photo Montage: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Ezra <3 I love this guy so much.
 
 
  Spencer!!! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
    This is the cutest thing ever. Look at Treegan :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    Much Love X
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment